Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Kristy K.
Hayesville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Always able to find what I need. Staff are always courteous and helpful at any location. I have been to several stores with always the same quality of customer service.
Lauren C.
Tucson, AZ
Lowes is so great for all home improvement needs! Every time I go there I find exactly what I am looking for! It is great for decorating and for fixing things up! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a home improvement store.
Laura P.
Dover, FL
They have a great service quality. Just that sometimes i dont find whatbim just looking for. Bit on the the other hand i find the majority of things I'm searching for.
LaTivias A.
Tifton, GA
Lowe's always have good deals I always find deals on washing detergent and other household ideas. I highly recommend Lowe's! Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Alyse N.
I like shopping at Lowes if I know what I am looking for. I don’t like relying on their employees. They usually act like I’m an idiot or just don’t want to be helpful.
Haleigh D.
Nacogdoches, TX
Lowe's is the best place to shop if you are doing any type of home improvement. We bought all of our materials and tools to fix our home and get ready to move into it!
Katarina B.
Jacksonville, FL
I purchased a ton of stuff from Lowe's to make my own backsplash for my bathroom. Not only was it affordable (cheaper than Home Depot), but the employees were so helpful.
Alexsys A.
Great service. Fast service. Helped me find what I needed within minutes. Gave me everything for a great price. I always go there and will continue to go to the store.
Tara Sue S.
Collegeville
I love Lowe's. They have everything you could ever need! I needed some sand for my hermit crab enclosure and they had 50lb for $5! Also their plant selection is great.
Stephany A.
Glenwood Springs
Lowe's is my choice of garden related products. I love shopping in the spring for flowers, home improvement and seeds. It has everything to get your garden pumped up!!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse