Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Amy V.
Norfolk
Their customer service is great! We almost always go to Lowes for Home Improvement things because the almost y always have what we want and we get a military discount.
Krissy T.
Evansville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Definitely my favorite home improvement store. I haven't done a ton of home-improvement stuff lately, but I know that Lowes will be the place that I go when I need to.
Stephany A.
Glenwood Springs
Lowe's is my choice of garden related products. I love shopping in the spring for flowers, home improvement and seeds. It has everything to get your garden pumped up!!
Ashley S.
Dayton, KY
Lowe’s always has something you need for home improvement. They’re near everywhere and they have good quality items at inexpensive prices! I grew up going there with my dad and still go there today. It’s a nice store.
Marisa M.
I've bought many products from Lowes, like lumber to add rooms onto the house and light bulbs for the rooms. Everything from this store works and it a reasonable price.
Haleigh D.
Nacogdoches, TX
Lowe's is the best place to shop if you are doing any type of home improvement. We bought all of our materials and tools to fix our home and get ready to move into it!
Erin S.
Vernal, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Got an amazing Christmas wreath from here last year. Its gorgeous i received so many compliments on it. It lit up and i never had to replace batteries all season long!
LaTivias A.
Tifton, GA
Lowe's always have good deals I always find deals on washing detergent and other household ideas. I highly recommend Lowe's! Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Olga M.
Brownsville, TX
I love Lowe's! They have so many ideas for home improvement. The reason I go often is to buy plants. I love their selection! I really go for the cactus, and succulents. They're at great prices. I shop here often!
Jessica L.
Lafayette, IN
I never really have much need for going to a home improvement store but when I have needed to when we bought from lowes it wasn't as good of quality so I prefer Menards
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse