Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Vanessa V.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm obsessed with this store. Lowes is literally my go to from home improvement to large quantities of cleaning products. Can definitely get lost in here for hours on end.
Nikki M.
Harlan, IN
I like the selection and prices at lowes on most products. I also like their scrap wood bin. What i dont like is that it is hard to find someone to help you when u need it.
Rolanda C.
Los Angeles, CA
My local Lowe's is a diy'ers dream come true. There is always the right items and located in an easy to spot place.
I could easily loose hours in this hardware wonderland.
Amber H.
Bay Minette , AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowe's can be hit and miss it just depends on which one you visit because different one carry different and I can be very annoying when you are looking for a certain item.
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
My landlord always tells me to go to Lowe’s whenever there is something wrong with the house. Whether it’s for bug spray, light bulbs, fire alarms, or whatever, we always go here.
Sarah P.
N Versailles, PA
Great prices! They have a large variety of items and they always have things in stock. Their garden sections is diverse. The workers are very friendly and willing to help!
Jonathan M.
Waynesboro, VA
Always like going into Lowe’s. They have some great prices on tools and generally a good lumber department. You can also catch some good clearance items every now and then.
Chrissy W.
Caseyville , IL
I bought some flowers and a willow tree from there. I love my tree its bigger and so pretty ! I love going to Lowes for flowers because I can always find some kind of deal.
Naudia S.
Columbus, OH
Has any household improvement item you are looking for. Many colors and appliances are available. They even have tools for rent. The employees are good at customer service.
Lauren L.
Booneville
Building a house and Lowes is our one stop shop!! Not only have we bought the things for the inside but we have bought the things we need to keep our outside taken care of!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse