Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Cassiopia F.
NEWNAN, GA
I prefer Lowe's over home depot. Lowe's employees are always much more kind and helpful. I always leave with what I need or at least with the knowledge of where to find it.
Sylvia V.
Monrovia, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love lowes. It's very clean and organized and I always find what in looking for. The prices are reasonable and I even get help with whatever I'm fixing from the workers.
Gabby M.
Valley Park, MO
Lowe’s is my husbands go to home improvement store for not only work but for all of our needs around the house. They have great selections on all products especially tools.
Shukrije A.
coralville
Good staff, at times more expensive than Menards. Good quality stuff however they they bid their installation to other company therefore quality and follow up is difficult.
Ashley S.
Savannah, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Lowes! I love finding all my project needs in one place! I have gotten many supplies to create gifts for my husband and to make little diy projects around the house
Linda T.
Somewhat like Home Depot. Customer service is great and I always find what I need here. Everything is somewhat affordable but I do like shopping here. Convenient and great for me!
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV
Lowes has good products, but their customer service lacks. Recently spent $1000's there doing a remodel & they were never apologetic when mistakes were made with the order.
Holly D.
We have bought a lot of gardening tools and landscaping products the last 2 years. We built a new house so we’ve had a lot of landscaping to do. Have not been disappointed!
Alyssa B.
Centre
They have awesome outside equipment to brighten up your backyard, I have several of the garden frogs and flowers to brighten up your garden and they're so stinking cute, definitely need to get some if you don't have them already!
Carlos A.
Pensacola, FL
Great store with great deals. Keep an eye out on their weekly adds. I bought a nest thermostat on sale for there and it paid for itself in the first Florida summer in use.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse