Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Christina W.
Owensboro, KY
I prefer Lowe's simply because of the customer service. Someone knowledgeable is always nearby and they never make you feel stupid for asking questions. I love my Lowe's!
Becky L.
I think they are generally slightly higher priced than Home Depot and I have both of them right across from the street from each other. I usually shop Home Depot instead.
paige e.
Lowell, MA
lowes has everything! at my lowes location the staff is very nice and easy to work with! affordable prices and very informative! they did our house windows,roof, and doors! i would recommend lowes over any other hardware store
Grant C.
Recently bought some duct work and wished that they had a bit more variety. Had to go to different stores because for some reason not all of them carried the same things.
Phoenix R.
Saint Louis
Great selection and decent prices. I used Lowe’s to get new doors put in and they did a fantastic job. It was well worth the extra money to have them do the installation.
Jessica D.
Mansfield
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This store has great wood, electrical product selection, toilets, plumbing supplies, paint and more. If you're doing a Reno, this is the place to shop for good quality items!
Chelsea J.
Where shopping is always a pleasure. Jimmy Johnson came to me in my dreams as a child and told me to shop here for all my home improvement needs. I listened to jimmy Johnson! He’s a small town hero.
Sherri A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So we were just at Lowe's tonight. We bought a full house 70 foot outdoor antenna. We can hook it up and found that it works extremely well. We had previously purchased two different ones from Walmart and neither worked well.
Jenn P.
Just got a grill for my stepdads birthday and he loves it! I got it on sale at a great price of 179$ and this thing is huge! I totally wasn't expecting such a large grill, but its wonderful! Id totally recommend looking at Lowe's for grills! they are great!
Rochely B.
Fort Drum, Ny
We just purchased our washer after it decided to no longer work. I love that they are very helpful and we got a military discount. As well as get it installed and running. They were also fast with scheduling a delivery date.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse