Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like Lowe’s. The associates are always friendly and willing to help with any questions about products. I will continue to shop will them. My favorite purchase from them has been my French doors.
member-5ad58
They always have a huge selection. I purchased a washer and dryer that are normally $1,000 a piece but these were "damaged" ( all it was is the leg was uneven so it was loud. Nothing you cant fix) and I purchased them both for a total of $1,000. So a great discount !
Jamie C.
Bridgeport, OH
I can always find something I need here. It never fails as soon as I start walking the isles I see something that I need or that I just think I need to have for whatever reason. Love this store.
Krysten R.
Cypress
I’m not really a home-improvement person, but Lowe’s is nice. I don’t usually shop at Lowe’s, but there’s always really friendly greeters that help me since I didn’t usually have a clue. The layout is a little intimidating, but the employees are super friendly and helpful, so go to Lowe’s if you also have no clue about anything for home-improvement.
Kish W.
New braunfels
Super convenient that they open super early and stay open late. I’m usually feeling handy late in the evening! Decent quality, kind of hit or miss with the helpfulness of the staff... but YouTube picks up the slack! Valspar Signature Signature Interior Satin Tintable White Latex-Base Paint and Primer in One (Actual Net Contents: 120-fl oz) 007.0391684.007
Mary B.
Clayton, NC
i like this store, they have everything you might ever need. the workers are super helpful and the environment is always busy letting you know they are a good store people want to come back to.
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love lowes they have great home improvement things for projects and decor. I think it is an affordable store. I love their lighting section it is amazing. Wonderful staff members that help you to find exactly the things you want. I am a frequent shopper.
Kiara R.
Orlando, FL
i don’t shop here often but when i do i don’t have a problem sometimes i can’t everything i’m looking for but for the most part it’s okay. There is room for improvement adding more home decor !
Vanessa Q.
Fresno
I love to come here whenever I want something for my home that is a little more nicer. The quality is a little better which is why the prices can be a little more but it is so much more worth it! I know I can find something here that will last a long time.
karen P.
San Jose , CA
I’ve been shopping at Lowe’s a lot lately because I’ve been renovating my house the last few month. I’ve purchased everything from tile, tools, hardware, lights etc. All the products have been good and I can usually always find what I need at this store. They have a great return policy and you don’t need a receipt, the money goes straight back on your card!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse