Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Eileen L.
Austin, TX
I love Lowe's. We just redid our yard and I bought everything there: plants, dance, cushions, pot for our followers, new hose and even a sprinkler for the kids! Good prices!
Kerri D.
Lowe's Home Improvement stores have always had what I needed in stock, and at a fair price as well. I have the Lowe's credit card and enjoy the 5% cash back on my purchases.
Lauren G.
Mansfield, TX
I love how clean this store always is, they always have everything I'm looking for to improve my home! I discounted one star for their prices being a bit too high sometimes.
Bernadette R.
Kingston, PA
Went and brought some Draino for the toilet, to clean wgen ai move into new place. It worked in 15 min. Lowe's always has the products I need and excellent customer service.
TaWanna A.
Definitely need to improve in store customer service. Online ordering is great but the experience is ruined with in store pick up. Cashiers are slow, not attentive and rude.
Victoria F.
Greenwood
I am always satisfied with anything i get from Lowes! I have a Lowes card so of course I always rack up! I purchased the materials to build a vanity mirror from there and it turned out AMAZING. I would recommend anyone to shop there!
Adaora E.
Lowes always has what I'm looking for. I can walk in the store and find what I need without hesitation. The store is organized in a way that makes sense, and the employees are always friendly and knowledgeable about their products.
Amanda M.
Bridgeville, DE
Amazing people work there and they are give military discounts which is amazing, It really saves money. I go there every weekend. I could spend all day there if they let me.
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I find this store to have more options than its competitor at a lower price. My location is always clean friendly and helpful however I don't believe they offer a veterans discount like the competitors.
Lexy H.
San Antonio , TX
I honestly enjoy going to lowes if I ever want to buy new plants or anything for my room such as vanity equipment.Lowes has everything you need to build or repair something.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse