Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Rolanda C.
Los Angeles, CA
My local Lowe's is a diy'ers dream come true. There is always the right items and located in an easy to spot place.
I could easily loose hours in this hardware wonderland.
Kirsti L.
Wilmington, NC
They always have what I need and it's easy to find. If I can't find the staff is friendly and helpful. We recently finished a few projects that were made easier with lowes.
Kaitlyn T.
Wilmington, NC
Lucky to have a Lowes around the corner and they have always been extremely helpful. I usually know what I'm looking for but have appreciated the help I've been given when needed, and the employees have always been friendly to me.
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
My landlord always tells me to go to Lowe’s whenever there is something wrong with the house. Whether it’s for bug spray, light bulbs, fire alarms, or whatever, we always go here.
Shukrije A.
coralville
Good staff, at times more expensive than Menards. Good quality stuff however they they bid their installation to other company therefore quality and follow up is difficult.
Samantha P.
Love the options they have even so some prices are extreme the value of it is very well worth it. The customer service ain't as great but no complaints about their products
Amber H.
Bay Minette , AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowe's can be hit and miss it just depends on which one you visit because different one carry different and I can be very annoying when you are looking for a certain item.
Sylvia V.
Monrovia, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love lowes. It's very clean and organized and I always find what in looking for. The prices are reasonable and I even get help with whatever I'm fixing from the workers.
Kimberly J.
Nocona, TX
Love, love this store. They have everything that I have needed to start and complete a home improvement project. The workers are always helpful when I ask for it. Very professional and friendly. Most of all they are knowledgeable.
Angelina G.
Manchester, CT
I love how everyone is so friendly here and you are always able to ask for help. I always go in there looking for one or two things and always come out with a bunch of stuff.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse