Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Rebecca E.
Sicklerville
My husband usually picks out what we need. The employees are usually very knowledgeable and helpful! We recently bought paint and supplies for our home and it worked perfectly!
Paula M.
Kodak, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Lowes. If Home Depot had a product on sale they match the price. Always have great sales and go the extra mile to help a customer. Love this place and so does my wallet!
Rachel H.
Greensburg, IN
Always has better sale prices than competition stores like home depot. Got where I'm located lowes is more convenient as and the associated r always helpful. I recently purchased a new chest deep freeze from lowes and am very satisfied.
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
always have everything we need and if they dont theyll order it. reasonable pricing and beautiful optiins to pick from. also great sales team that goes out of their way to help
Rachel R.
Lexington , NC
I’ve always had good luck finding what I need at Lowe’s. The other weekend I bought flowers to fix up my front yard. They always tend to have a good deal on their garden items.
Julyann M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I pimp out my backyard thanks to Lowe’s there a lot of house improvements my backyard need and the Associate who help us new a lot of information can’t wait to show the family.
Sandra B.
Decatur
I am able to go to Lowes and find what I need for what ever project i am doing. prices are affordable and I purchased shelved  that gave my room its finishing touch.
Chelsea P.
anniston, AL
I recently bought a Ford pressure washer from lowes and I am in awe of how well it worked. We have an old farmhouse in need of some TLC so as you can imagine the concrete that the is older than I am! This cleaned it up to look brand new!
Lisa M.
Verona
Lowes always has what I am looking for. I really wish that the people working in the specific areas knew more about the department they are in. The last time I went in I had to look for someone to help a d they had to find someone else.
Lowe's has a great selection of items not found in the other big box store. They also carry appliances that you buy and leave the store with the same day. No ordering required.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse