Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Nikki B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I think Lowe's as a whole is a great store. There has not been I e single thing I have needed that they did not have a
Z d I. Currently renovating a house from the ground uo!
Melisa C.
Citrus Heights, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lowe’s is just down the street from me so I tend to go there a lot. But I feel like I would choose it over other hardware stores because they seam to have the biggest verity.
Carolyn U.
It is difficult to get the products you need when there isn't an associate there to help. The shelves are completely disorganized which adds to the difficulty. And most of the time when you need help there is no-one around to be found.
Alyssa C.
Sandston
Lowe’s is a one stop shop. They have everything from paint, toilet paper, cleaning supplies, and all the home tools you can think of. Lowe’s offers great prices on everything.
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The workers are always so helpful and make the shopping experience fast and easy. I have been shopping at Lowe’s for years and they have helped me complete many home projects!
Sepi Z.
You can find some special deals here that will blow you away. In addition, the policy that they have for fixing items that you’ve bought from them within warranty is so great.
Kallista M.
I love lowes because they always have what I need for home improvement. I also love Lowes because I can look online and see if they have what I need before I go in to the store!
Dayleth H.
Louisville
Staff is always friendly and ready to help me with my next home project! The savings options offered are really nice and I love how they have a huge selections of brands to chose from!
Andrea C.
Anything you need for your house and work, if you work in the construction. My boyfriend love this for home improvement and I also love to be kind of crafty so I can find all the paint and supplies I want. The hours are great too and the prices
Caitlin C.
Philadelphia, PA
Great place to find anything you need to repair or create your own space! Relatively inexpensive as well! The people in my lowes are super friendly and it's always a fun trip.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse