Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Nicole M.
Charlotte, NC
I shop at Lowe’s for all my home improvement needs , they have a great selection and always have what we are looking for weather it’s wood or ceiling fans to hardwood floors .
Crystal V.
Fresno , CA
Bought my washer and dryer from them and I love it great quality. They helped me understand
The difference between each brand and I was happy to find the perfect for me and my family. And I do recommend people to shop in there they have tons of stuff from garden to furniture
Deven B.
Bowdon, GA
I love this store! It's my go to for all of my wood crafting needs! Most items are affordable but it really depends on the item and it's use. Sometimes staff can be difficult.
Alex K.
Great products & have a great nursery section. Prices are good and I would recommend for any home improvement needs. Staff is always willing to you find what your looking for.
Noemi P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
absolutely love Lowe's. Lowes has everything you need for home improvements. Lowes is my go to store when I want to take on a diy at home. reasonable prices and good quality.
Kirsten K.
I go to Lowe's when I know what I need. I tend to not be able to find an employees to help me there but am pretty self sufficient and can find most everything I am in need of.
Miriam N.
Spring Valley, CA
I bought some plants from lowes to be exact 12 i would have bought more but there was a limit per costumer. The sale was .99 each you really cant beAt that. Shipping was fast as well. I would really recommend to get plants at lowes.
Lyneia B.
Huge. They have everything. Great customer service. Nice atmosphere. Did I meantion how wide of a selection they have, seriously everything from gardening to key making & bathroom decor.
Kerri D.
Lowe's Home Improvement stores have always had what I needed in stock, and at a fair price as well. I have the Lowe's credit card and enjoy the 5% cash back on my purchases.
Melissa B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Just bought paint for our room here they have so many colors to select from. Also they have the best mirrors for bathrooms there . Just bought two when we redid our bathroom.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse