Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Micayla M.
Athens, PA
Thank goodness for Lowes because without them, I wouldn't have half of my home storage or utilities. The employees are always eager to help and they make it easy and fast to sign up for the military discount. Thanks lowes!!
Sue Anna G.
Lowes is the perfect place to shop for all your home improvement needs. If they don't have it, they'll help you find it! Top it off with affordable prices and you get a winner folks.
Ashley B.
South Bend
Lowe’s has everything we need. Great prices. Poor plant selection. The greenhouse area needs major improvement. I bought plants last season and the died within a couple weeks.
Martha M.
If we ever need supplies or products for our home we always go to Lowes. we always find what we are looking for thanks to the store employees that direct us to the right place
Caitlin C.
Philadelphia, PA
Great place to find anything you need to repair or create your own space! Relatively inexpensive as well! The people in my lowes are super friendly and it's always a fun trip.
Kallista M.
I love lowes because they always have what I need for home improvement. I also love Lowes because I can look online and see if they have what I need before I go in to the store!
I love doing art project around the house lowe's is one of my go to places! This is a great place to go for your planets and things to fix around the house they have pretty much all the supplies I need and I only have to take one trip
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The workers are always so helpful and make the shopping experience fast and easy. I have been shopping at Lowe’s for years and they have helped me complete many home projects!
Brandie W.
Edmond, OK
I have recently purchased some utility shelves for my garage. Though I love the space they have freed up, they are not the sturdiest. They have bent quite a bit unfortunately.
Carolyn U.
It is difficult to get the products you need when there isn't an associate there to help. The shelves are completely disorganized which adds to the difficulty. And most of the time when you need help there is no-one around to be found.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse