Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Kayla Y.
Wellsburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amazing place to shop! Lowes really does every thing you'd need to remodeled your home! And with their loyalty card you get a ton of savings! I always enjoy enjoy my trips to Lowes!
Julyann M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I pimp out my backyard thanks to Lowe’s there a lot of house improvements my backyard need and the Associate who help us new a lot of information can’t wait to show the family.
Rachel H.
Greensburg, IN
Always has better sale prices than competition stores like home depot. Got where I'm located lowes is more convenient as and the associated r always helpful. I recently purchased a new chest deep freeze from lowes and am very satisfied.
Lowe's has a great selection of items not found in the other big box store. They also carry appliances that you buy and leave the store with the same day. No ordering required.
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
always have everything we need and if they dont theyll order it. reasonable pricing and beautiful optiins to pick from. also great sales team that goes out of their way to help
Rachel R.
Lexington , NC
I’ve always had good luck finding what I need at Lowe’s. The other weekend I bought flowers to fix up my front yard. They always tend to have a good deal on their garden items.
Lisa M.
Verona
Lowes always has what I am looking for. I really wish that the people working in the specific areas knew more about the department they are in. The last time I went in I had to look for someone to help a d they had to find someone else.
Chelsea P.
anniston, AL
I recently bought a Ford pressure washer from lowes and I am in awe of how well it worked. We have an old farmhouse in need of some TLC so as you can imagine the concrete that the is older than I am! This cleaned it up to look brand new!
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Our refrigerator stopped working on one of the hottest days of the summer. It lasted us over 20 years, and was an unexpected emergency that required us to use our savings to buy a new fridge. We had JUST bought our month's groceries ($300) the day before -- we couldn't have all of the food spoil on top of buying a refrigerator. Lowe's helped us find a fridge, but they had just had a huge blowout sale and had none in stock, meaning it'd have to ship from another location. Their main warehouse place that had their stock had a huge fire, so it would be delayed two weeks. We wound up losing most of our food we'd bought, but Lowe's gave us a gift card for the two week delivery delay. It wasn't their fault, nor was it ours, but they were very kind to help us out.
Eboni M.
Lowes usually has more products at a better price than Home Depot. The selection may not be cutting edge but the prices are food and their lawn and garden section is actually nice.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse