Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Rhiannon E.
Monroe, LA
During the spring/summer time, you can find me here just about every weekend. I definitely prefer Lowe's to Home Depot. Much easier to navigate and better selection across the board.
Davetta S.
Whenever I'm in need of diy materials or home project supplies I run to my local Lowes. The associates are friendly and helpful and the products are of great quality and just what I need.
Diane M.
Whitley City, KY
I love the large variety that the store has to offer to add on or fix up your home to make it uniquely you. I give it four stars because the customer service wasn't all that well.
Marsha P.
You will find everything you are looking for at very affordable prices. The service is great . It's the best place to go if you're looking to improve your home with great quality.
Cristina R.
Interlachen, FL
This store isbawesome and the customer service is great. If they dont have a product you need in stock. They will order it and have it delivred to the store. Super reliable store.
Suzanne B.
Charleston, SC
My husband does the shopping for home improvement but he usually prefers Lowe’s over home depot. We will be purchasing a home in a few months and this will be our one go to place!
Kandace W.
We buy lots of home improvement items from Lowes. I shop there frequently! They have good quality products and great customer service. Great shopping experience! Highly recommend!
amycoose C.
Chantilly, VA
We can usually find everything we need for our home improvement projects here, and they’re usually very well priced. Our local store is clean, with several people willing to help.
Chelsey P.
Pleasantville , Oh
Husband and I are always working on projects. We own a fixer upper and Lowes has always had everything we need and good help. If something isn't in stock they order it no problem.
Kari B.
Lowes always has what you need and is super organized! I never have to worry about if I'll find what I need. And it is always at a good price! We shop at Lowes often when we need anything for the house!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse