Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
jackie j.
Elizabeth, WV
We only shop at Lowes. Their prices are the best. Plus if you need help or have questions they are right there to help. Plus if you need to return something they make it hassle free
Dana F.
Lithonia, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This store is great for home improvement items. They usually have everything in stock that you need. And the prices are usually very reasonable
I recommend shopping at these stores.
carmelina r.
Conway, SC
Good store has a variety of stuff and very good people working and always eager to help out .you can't find something they will make it there mission to find out where when and how
Kelli S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I could shop all day in Lowe's. I tend to buy a lot more than I went in for lol! Like, go in to buy paint and walk out with a new light fixture, rugs, lamps and few house plants ;)
Carrie A.
Lowe's does have everything you need for the home. My biggest frustration is that you can never find someone to help. And if you do they say 'this isn't my section so I'm not familiar now go over to that department' and the process starts over.
Amy B.
Kennewick, WA
I love going to Lowes and wandering the aisles getting ideas :) They also are very helpful when I need something or need advice for a home improvement project. My last project- putting in a drip system in my garden- they really helped me a lot!
Destiny G.
Patriot, IN
I recently purchased a fixer-upper home. I relied on Lowe's for all my home improvement needs. I am a very satisfied customer with a beautiful home thanks to Lowe's and their team!
Silmara N.
Riverview, FL
I love Lowe's, organized store, clean, almost doesn't feel like a home improvement store.
I found things can be a little pricier than home Depot , but they also have good sales too.
Kimberly T.
We purchased an entire set of Samsung kitchen appliances. The store was great in how the handled the transaction and price matching. They even allowed me to get a price adjustment a couple weeks after purchase when the items went on sale further.
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowe’s is a great store. Comparable to Home Depot, and it’s always very well organized and you can easily find someone if you need help. They have lots of deals and military discount.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse