Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Callie C.
Mount Juliet, TN
lowe’s is such a great store and whenever i know i need something to do a DIY project i can find it there. the employees are usually very helpful when your looking for something.
Shannon G.
Louisville, KY
Love this place almost as much as my husband! It always makes me want to redo something in our house or yard. The people are so helpful at our local store no matter what you ask.
Sara A.
I have several household projects underway so I'm at Lowes several times a month. Their product selection is great and their employees are very knowledgeable of their department.
Chyrstal M.
Tuttle, OK
I like Lowes. If you open a Lowes credit card you get 5% off of anything you buy and if you buy something big that usually helps. My husband shops here multiple times a month. It's his favorite store.
Caley H.
This is a large hardware store that generally has all you need. I can mostly find people to help me when I need something and it's easy to identify workers. Generally, the people in the store are helpful and their lines have not been too long.
Eliza F.
Union city, CA
The succulents I bought from here were in decent health and well priced. These days I go to a local nursery, but there's nothing necessarily stopping me from going back to Lowe's
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I enjoy going to lowes to shop for outdoor products. They have a good selection of seasonal items and good price points. I only buy wood stain from lowes due to the quality and selection.
Sydnee H.
Maple Hill, NC
I love lowes! I am not handy at all but I could literally spend all day in there dreaming about a dream home while also picking out my own appliances and carpet. It's addicting!
Stephanie M.
Elizabethtown
Lowes always seems to have what we need when it comes to home improvements. We've purchased several items from there, including our Samsung Washer and Dryer and our refrigerator.
Regina G.
Paris, KY
This is the best stuff won't grow my flowers without this product .They are bigger and more vibrant and live longer .This product is perfect would not change a thing .Affordable
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse