Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Brooke A.
Upper Tract, WV
Lowes is an excellent store with excellent employees. There is always someone around to help find what you need and suggest other items that might help you out with your project.
Stephanie V.
Palm Coast , FL
I love lowes! They're pretty inexpensive and have everything for your home repair needs and loads of gardening stuff. They've constantly have great sales and are always advertising in the local paper!
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Great store to get all your home improvements/updates/and diy projects!! They offers classes to attend to help you learn hands on and they also have a military discount !! Oh yea !!
Jennifer J.
Lowest is a really great store for all your handy needs. My husband and I go here a lot to buy stuff to fix our house, do it yourself projects, flower garden stuff and even more!
Cynthia M.
Attalla, AL
I am a gardener. My go to store for plants and plant accessories is lowes! They have the best selection and prices. They always have just what I am looking for. However, their seasonal employees need better training. I can find my way around the garden center but one time I was swapping out a propane tank. I paid in the garden center and she told me I had to go to customer service and have them swap it for me. So I went and put my things in the car went to customer service where there looked and talked to me like I was an idiot and told me to go to a register. I stood in line AGAIN at a register when I finally made it to the cashier I told her I paid already and just need someone with a key to open and swap me. She then picked up the phone and called the appropriate person. She apologized and shook her head and said she had no idea why they sent me around the world!! Well... me either. I won't swap another one at lowes but I will buy my plants!!
Shannon G.
Louisville, KY
Love this place almost as much as my husband! It always makes me want to redo something in our house or yard. The people are so helpful at our local store no matter what you ask.
Colzy D.
Great selection, some stores more than others. So many options for paint. Like that they price match, because I have noticed they tend to change more on quite a few items compared to Home Depot. Excellent return policy, never had a problem!
Crystal W.
This store is good when you want to find stuff for your home. The employees are very helpful and nice. If you’re looking to do a big home remodeling diy this is the place to go.
Andrea P.
Charleston, WV
I can depend on Lowe’s for all my needs for projects and supplies for my house and outside. I really like that I can order online and pickup in store pretty quickly. My go to for hardware and things like that
Caley H.
This is a large hardware store that generally has all you need. I can mostly find people to help me when I need something and it's easy to identify workers. Generally, the people in the store are helpful and their lines have not been too long.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse