Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Charae H.
Xenia, OH
I always have a wonderful experience whenever I visit my local lowes. They are always very helpful. I always find what I'm looking for with great quality products at great prices!
Amanda B.
What's not to love? It's pretty much one stop shopping for DIY projects. I love their selection of paint and their outdoor section. And you can't beat the clearance plant section!
Rhiannon E.
Monroe, LA
During the spring/summer time, you can find me here just about every weekend. I definitely prefer Lowe's to Home Depot. Much easier to navigate and better selection across the board.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love Lowes. They have great prices, helpful employees and all my household needs. When it involves repair, updating, or picking up low items like soap or bulbs. It's the jackpot spot
Chelsey P.
Pleasantville , Oh
Husband and I are always working on projects. We own a fixer upper and Lowes has always had everything we need and good help. If something isn't in stock they order it no problem.
Jamie S.
Owensboro, KY
I shop at Lowe's for all my Home Improvement needs! From something as basic duct tape, to a larger purchase as major appliances! You just can't beat their prices n customer service!
Cristina R.
Interlachen, FL
This store isbawesome and the customer service is great. If they dont have a product you need in stock. They will order it and have it delivred to the store. Super reliable store.
amycoose C.
Chantilly, VA
We can usually find everything we need for our home improvement projects here, and they’re usually very well priced. Our local store is clean, with several people willing to help.
Kandace W.
We buy lots of home improvement items from Lowes. I shop there frequently! They have good quality products and great customer service. Great shopping experience! Highly recommend!
Becky V.
Detroit, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've ever bought paint here since all the other stores never had the exact shade I wanted they have a large variety of colors for paint. Definitely my go to store for buying paint.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse