Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Leah W.
Little Falls, NY
Great store. I love thier plants. Not good for employment I worked there and even though I worked hard yhey would not move me up very clique and gave better jobs to people they knew
Destiny G.
Patriot, IN
I recently purchased a fixer-upper home. I relied on Lowe's for all my home improvement needs. I am a very satisfied customer with a beautiful home thanks to Lowe's and their team!
Trisha W.
Far Rockaway, NY
Knowledgeable staff, and well stocked establishment. From building a bird house to a dog house they have everything you may need. They also have free workshop for kids on Saturdays.
We love Lowe’s! It’s definitely top of the list when considering a project or changing anything in or around the house. Always easy to shop, friendly and helpful staff! Would definitely recommend to start here for your indoor or outdoor projects!
Brooke A.
berea
My literal only complaint at Lowe’s is it typically takes me a bit to find what I’m looking for because the store is so massive. But the staff has always been friendly and helpful.
Kelli S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I could shop all day in Lowe's. I tend to buy a lot more than I went in for lol! Like, go in to buy paint and walk out with a new light fixture, rugs, lamps and few house plants ;)
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
Love Lowe’s! They usually have some of the best prices! And with their credit card you can either get 5% off or for bigger purchases 6 months special financing. And the employees are always nice and helpful!
amber h.
Lancaster, OH
Every time I go to Lowe's I usually don't know exactly what is is I need, however they are always very helpful and very patient with me. I love every experience I've had with them!
jackie j.
Elizabeth, WV
We only shop at Lowes. Their prices are the best. Plus if you need help or have questions they are right there to help. Plus if you need to return something they make it hassle free
Dana F.
Lithonia, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This store is great for home improvement items. They usually have everything in stock that you need. And the prices are usually very reasonable
I recommend shopping at these stores.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse