Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Chloe W.
Columbus, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've never had a problem here. Friendly staff and great quality products. I don't shop here often, but mainly because I don't do a lot of home improvement projects. It is my go to for plants though
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They have most of everything but the prices are sometimes more than other hardware stores. I love that they give a military discount. Their plants are usually better than other places.
Pretty good. Has a variety of products for different projects. IÔłŹ was surprised that they even had home decor like throw blankets. (Got them for Christmas presents and they were on a really good sale too!)
Lex G.
Who doesnt get lost here. It is a place of adventure just walking in. I enjoy all of the things that Lowe's houses we've always bought appliances from there and seldomly had any issue.
Cassi M.
Barberton, OH
We just bought a toilet from Lowe's the employees were very helpful their hour's were perfect being the fact our toilet cracked after 9pm the price wasn't bad it was a good experience.
Ann B.
Tenaha, TX
Needed paint for a project one of the employees helped me find a paint I could still tint but was a better fit for my project than what I had thought I needed (and it was cheaper too!)
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
You can always depend on Lowe's to have anything you need pertaining to home improvement. It's my favorite place to come to in the spring for the great selection of plants to choose from.
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Their shipping takes forever and they charged me over $70 for a $900 delivery. It should be free if I’m spending that much. Once I ordered, it took over 3 weeks to get my items. I wouldn’t buy from them again.
Kelsey E.
Brookland, AR
They usually have whatever I need for home renovation projects in store. I've completed many projects in the past month using lowes only. They can be a little on the pricey side though
Phuong T.
Fort Mill, SC
My parents has an older version home. when it comes to finding the little pieces , it could be a little difficult but it seems like Lowes has everything. Just gotta ask and someone will be there to help!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse