Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Chloe W.
Columbus, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've never had a problem here. Friendly staff and great quality products. I don't shop here often, but mainly because I don't do a lot of home improvement projects. It is my go to for plants though
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
You can always depend on Lowe's to have anything you need pertaining to home improvement. It's my favorite place to come to in the spring for the great selection of plants to choose from.
Cassi M.
Barberton, OH
We just bought a toilet from Lowe's the employees were very helpful their hour's were perfect being the fact our toilet cracked after 9pm the price wasn't bad it was a good experience.
Pretty good. Has a variety of products for different projects. IÔłŹ was surprised that they even had home decor like throw blankets. (Got them for Christmas presents and they were on a really good sale too!)
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me feel refreshed and my smile look picture perfect throughout the day. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my morning routine without it!
Morgan S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love Lowe's. They have wonderful customer service. Their return policy so easy if you don't like a product I don't have the receipt. Would much prefer to go to Lowe's ever Home Depot.
Shannon M.
Lowes has always been my go to home improvement store. I enjoy just walking around and looking at all the ideas and the employees usually know the answer to any question that I have.
Sharon H.
Grant, AL
I line shopping here. I get all of my lawn and garden supplies here, plants, tools, appliances. The store has a great layout, and I can always find someone to help me when I need it.
James C.
Lowes is very clean & has good lighting. The employees are generally friendly as well. The only issue is price. Lowes is much more expensive than Home Depot for nearly every product.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We love Lowes - you can find anything and everything there and the staff is always super friendly. Any time we find a new project to do we always end up here to purchase our supplies.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse