Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Julissa N.
Homestead, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A must for anyone working on a home project or a DIY project. They have a good variety of brands and items. I would like to see more sales and coupons! Otherwise I love shopping here.
Marian W.
Waynesburg, PA
I spend way too much time in Lowe's. I love how bright and clean the store always is, and how easy it is to find stuff here. I've never been to one where the employees aren't helpful.
Brandi R.
Always clean and easy to locate items! The staff is usually very knowledgeable and polite. My kids live the "race car" carts which is always a win and makes shopping fun for them too!
Samantha H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
No matter what I go in for I can always spend hours. The stores are huge and there's just so much stuff and a lot of diy project. No cons at all they always are so helpful I recommend
Holley S.
Hueytown, AL
Love my local Lowe's. When I get in the mood for a project, I know exactly where to go! They have everything I need from paint to door knobs, to concrete bricks, to a new lawn mower.
Shannon M.
Lowes has always been my go to home improvement store. I enjoy just walking around and looking at all the ideas and the employees usually know the answer to any question that I have.
marcella B.
I go here. Only when I can't find something at home depot. But they have the whole way to keep track of what you buy that is amazing. I forget what colors are on my walls. They dont.
Paulina E.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Customer service here in general is good. Most people try to help in any way they can. Lowes pretty much has everything needed to improve the desired look you want for your household.
Vanessa L.
Asheville, NC
I can get lost in this store! I love the storage section and the garden center, but my favorite thing about this store is the Customer Service. It's great at every Lowes I've been to.
Anissa F.
Youngstown, OH
I always find what I need at Lowes. The people are friendly and very helpful. I bought my stove and my dryer their and I will be buying a fridge I see and fell in love with next year.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse