Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
- "I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful." in 32 reviews
- "Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!" in 13 reviews
- "What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories " in 11 reviews
- "While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service." in 10 reviews
- "I shop here several times a week, the pricing is great and they even go above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! " in 8 reviews
Love shopping at Lowe's. We're usually able to find what we need and the quality has always been good. This is our first stop shop when I come up with another home project for my husband!
Our neighborhood go to store to find our home improvements needs. I get all my gardening stuff there. I love the prices of the plants and soil. I recommend visiting the garden department.
Lowe's has everything you need. It's truly a one stop shop for your home improvement needs. My sister works for Lowe's so you already know we hear about new stuff before it even comes out.
As much as I like going to Lowe’s, it’s bit pricier. I definitely wouldn’t avoid going there all together, but I try to limit my outings. Good quality items and easy to find what you need.
My husband and I just purchased a house and have visited Lowe’s many times for little things here and there so far ( knock on wood). But they always have what we need and at good prices.
We have had a fairly good experience with Lowe's in the past... They do not always have in stock what the website says they do. Also - we usually have to find someone to help us..
You know you have become an adult, when Lowe's is a great weekend activity! I go there for my DIY needs. Sometimes we go there just to get ideas for projects we want to do in the future!
About 2 years ago I could not find a lawnmower that worked for me; however, when I went to Lowes the customer service walked me through everything and showed me the one that best fit me. It was a Cub Cadet zero turn lawnmower. It is still going strong!
Lowe’s is okay, but Home Depot is so much better. Lowe’s need to work on there inventory in San Antonio, Texas. They always say we don’t have that here, so I go next door to Home Depot.
This is the only home improvement super store in our area! We always find exactly what we are looking for but Lowes can be overpriced! We always look for the clearance items or coupons!
Q & A
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Lowes or Home Depot??
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos