Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
LaKisha L.
My husband and I are reminding our home and found some great decorative wall plates that fit our decor and color just right. We were able to include different styles throughout the home .
sheree g.
Vernal, UT
So I am very sure in different areas of the world your Lowes is better here in my town it horrible all the employee's are not aware of where things are and what they are used for very sad
Kaitlyn S.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
They always have whatever we may need, no matter what project we are doing. The workers seem to have a good knowledge of the things they sell and try to get you the best deals they can.
Brittanie M.
Vian, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought some really good wallpaper that you can put on the walls and then paint them whatever color you'd like. It took quite a bit to do my entire room, but it was rather pricy.
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
This is the only home improvement super store in our area! We always find exactly what we are looking for but Lowes can be overpriced! We always look for the clearance items or coupons!
Elizabeth S.
Ennice, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Your basic hardware store. You can find most of the things that you need for all of your home improvement projects. Decent prices unless you are buying certain goods such as cleaning products.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
As much as I like going to Lowe’s, it’s bit pricier. I definitely wouldn’t avoid going there all together, but I try to limit my outings. Good quality items and easy to find what you need.
Matraisa W.
Des Moines, IA
This is a great store to shop at when you first get a house. It is also great to go to when you need home improvement. The staff is always very friendly and I highly recommend the store.
Joyce C.
I go to this store mainly because of their friendly staff. I mean lets be honest i wouldnt know exactly what im looking for when im in this store so i always get help from staff members.
J’Kela S.
Seattle, WA
This is one of my favorite stores. The amount of items and variety is not overwhelming and it is usually easy to navigate your way around. Also the smell of fresh wood is very welcoming.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse