Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the service and performances. They have everything I need and help color match paint if I need! I shop there not often but when I do they have just what I need and help and what I am in search for
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
Great store that is sure to meet all your household hardware and appliance needs. One of the great things about Lowe’s is the updated look their store has and the large variety of products they carry at rather affordable prices.
Rebecca V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
You can find just about anything you need for Home Improvement here. We have purchased paint for home both interior and exterior. We've also purchased tools, Lumber, deck stain, and many other items
John D.
Mediapolis, IA
I love finding bargains at Lowes. I generally stop there once a week and check out the clearance items. One of my best buys was 3 kitchenaid red mixers marked down to $79. Watch for the yellow tags that say “CLEARANCE” . If it is a non-stock item, the managers will usually deal on them. If the store is having it’s yearly inventory, those items have to be gone or the store will be charged somehow. Besides bargains Lowes has a great selection of doors, windows, plumbing, electrical and garden items. Their prices are great on big items but say when you pick up a box of screws you might pay a considerable amount more than elsewhere. Make sure you price shop all your items. They will also rip cut plywood and most places do not do that. I also like the fact that their lumber is stored inside. You don’t have as many warped boards that way.
Melinda R.
Gentry
Overall good selection of home improvement and house accessories. Prices seemed to be much better that other home improvement stores and they beat out stores with their lawn care product prices.
Alexandra M.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My fiancé and I purchased items for our newly purchased home from Lowe’s. I also opened a credit card there to make the payments easier. I would recommend this store to others and I will definitely be back.
Meggan W.
Owasso, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's is the most expensive hardware store in my town. I do not shop here unless it is a must. The stores are clean, and employees friendly but I can't justify a higher price and further drive.
Cait A.
Lackawanna, NY
Huge selection of whatever you need! Customer service is always great. Even though it’s a corporation they treat it like a small family business which you don’t get a lot of in this day and age.
Deanna C.
Silver Springs
Lowe's is awesome! They have so much stuff and they install whatever you need in your home. It's very convenient because it's right down the road from my house and their shelves are never empty!
Warren S.
I love their gardening department and, they have everything you need. Their flowers are great and it's easy to find things, everything is great quality and guaranteed I would definitely shop here a lot.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse