Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
casey v.
benton
they are alright they are very helpful but i am kind of clueless when i go into stores like this so i feel like this is the most helpful place and stuff is reasonable favorite purchase was a picnic table it was only $70!!!  it was a bench picnic table too
Jordan P.
Fraziers Btm, WV
I recently bought my mother a washer for Mother's Day. I went to Lowe's because they have had great customer service every time I have been there. I will purchase from there again. It was easy to buy and order and it was delivered to her house which is very convenient.
Kelly E.
Nanticoke, PA
Always good service and friendly customer care workers. Even if a crew member isn't sure about an area of the store, they'll find someone who can help. Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Maranda L.
Fpo, AP
I bought bricks here a couple months back for my back yard, used them to extend our patio. They did exactly what they were bought for and have lasted nicely against the weather we've had lately.
Sarah G.
sorrento fl
I have been remodeling my bathroom this month and I have gotten everything from lowes and so happy with everything. Everyone at lowes is so helpful for any of my questions. Great prices and very friendly staff.
Adriana C.
Great store. Its like heaven sometimes while
Walking in there. I love thee paint section. They have a great selection of colors & brands. I used to shop a lot there. Now its only once in a while.
Alexis H.
Edmond, OK
I recently got a hammock stand from here and I would recommend it to anyone who asks. It was one of the only places that I called that had a hammock stand. It was at a good price and it is very durable!
Warren S.
I love their gardening department and, they have everything you need. Their flowers are great and it's easy to find things, everything is great quality and guaranteed I would definitely shop here a lot.
jackie c.
Rector, AR
Lowes is a great place to get what you need for basic home improvement needs. This store has everything, the prices are fair, and the  employees are usually very helpful. We recently remodeled our front bathroom and the men in that department were absolutely wonderful
Jacqueline M.
Scranton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I haven't needed to shop at Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse for some time now. But, we will be moving soon and I know I will be going there for all of our home repair and paint supplies.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse