Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Sanquana S.
Altus , OK
You can usually find after thing you need for home improvement at lowes. Everything from wood to lighting fixtures and everything else. The products are always good quality and this is my go to store.
Elizabeth C.
Carlsbad, NM
Great prices and amazing customer service!!!

Pros are how much they have to offer cOn would be that it's a bit hard to navigate

Lots of choices from affordable to expensive
Highly recommend shopping here!
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
I like lowes for its outdoor supplies and paint-I've always found the folks who worked there could easily work magic to help me execute my ideas and never condescended down to me, which I appreciate.
Jessica M.
Cameron, NC
I bought a hammer for my husband's construction job and the hammer lasted him a whole year before he needed a new one. Keep in mind, he was a brick mason, so he used a hammer all day, every day
Jayme J.
Clovis, CA
I bought a new washer and dryer from Lowe's. It was cheaper and they delivered it for free. They also set it up. I got it delivered the next morning after i bought it. Awesome customer service.
Lorena V.
Forest Park, GA
Great prices. Great customer service. Great variety. I can find things here that aren't at Home Depot, but the same can be said vice versa. Wish they would sell the trim by the foot like HD, but it's fine.
Lori S.
Paoli, IN
Lowes is a great store and we always find what we need there for our home. They have a great selection of products and they are always the best quality. It is a good shopping environment as well! Will definitely continue to shop there!
Morleena E.
Pickens
Me and my fiance love going to lowes every few weeks because we love looking for home decor and he loves shopping for different tools as well we also get a lot of organizing stuff their as well
Danielle K.
Anna, IL
Lowes is pretty much my go to store for my home supply needs. I think they have a huge variety and collection of home supplies, decor, lumber, decorations and garden flowers, trees and plants.
🅘🅛🅘🅐🅝🅐 T.
Always find what I need for my home and garden. Always find something extra that I must have, too! I could get lost in the nursery department choosing plants and love their area rug selection.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse