Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Savannah B.
Springdale, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always go to Lowe’s for any home improvement! Any project that I ive I know they’ll have exactly what I need. Everything is so organized and if I can’t find it I’m sure I can find an employee to do so!
Alison B.
I love going to Lowe’s because everyone there is so friendly and knows exactly how to help me depending on my project goals!! 10/10 recommend you go to a Lowe’s near you If you need help with any project
Pamela G.
Franklin
I love this hardware store because I can find everything I need for my home and garden. The prices are affordable and the services are great. I would recommend Lowe’s to anyone with any kind of project.
Ali G.
lowes is a store that i need but dont necessarily like.  being a new homeowner i spent a lot of time there.  i was able to get a lot of the necessities for my home in store, however i find the customer service to be severely lacking.  there are numerous times where i would ask an employee to locate something for me and they would have no clue where it was and have no desire to try and help me find it!
Kanisha L.
canton
This is one of my favorite home stores. They always have everything I need. I would recommend them to everyone and always be a repeat customer. The quality is awesome and everything is worth your money.
Marea E.
Bedford, IN
I don’t know what it is about Lowe’s, but I’m obsessed with this store. Something about it is so aesthetically pleasing to me. I love the smell, the variety of product options, and the service is great.
Karen C.
Tampa, FL
Lowe's just redid my kitchen. And I am in love. They are definitely a place that I would use to get home renovations done with again. I had a great experience with Lowe's doing this big home renovation.
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is a great home improvement store. They always have everything i need. They have really good Black Friday deals too! I got my husband an electric smoker for 70% off. I will continue to shop with them
Mel F.
Brownsville , TX
Lowe’s is great! My dad is a contractor so he basically lives there! And, he’s never ever had a complaint. They have everything that you may need for home improvement. The employees are always veg nice!
Savannah G.
Evansville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I prefer Lowe’s over Home Depot any day. Quality and design of their products, lighting and fixtures are beautiful. Great customer service and always helpful when I have questions about a home project.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse