Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Alexandra M.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My fiancé and I purchased items for our newly purchased home from Lowe’s. I also opened a credit card there to make the payments easier. I would recommend this store to others and I will definitely be back.
Brianna S.
Gray, KY
Ahhhh I love this place for all my DIY's! Love going to pick up paint for my home with my great future husband! There's always someone to help, and their items are always quality, and a great price!
Shanti A.
Far Rockaway, NY
My dad loves this store and shops there all the time. There is one close to my house and they always have what he needs at a low price sometimes lower than homedepot and the people are very nice.
Elsi C.
Edinburg, TX
They have great and realiable products that are dependable on doing an upgrade in your home or if your looking into making your own project they have high quality products with affordable prices.
Kelly E.
Nanticoke, PA
Always good service and friendly customer care workers. Even if a crew member isn't sure about an area of the store, they'll find someone who can help. Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Jacqueline M.
Scranton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I haven't needed to shop at Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse for some time now. But, we will be moving soon and I know I will be going there for all of our home repair and paint supplies.
jackie c.
Rector, AR
Lowes is a great place to get what you need for basic home improvement needs. This store has everything, the prices are fair, and the  employees are usually very helpful. We recently remodeled our front bathroom and the men in that department were absolutely wonderful
Alexis H.
Edmond, OK
I recently got a hammock stand from here and I would recommend it to anyone who asks. It was one of the only places that I called that had a hammock stand. It was at a good price and it is very durable!
Larissa A.
Laredo, TX
It is so easy finding things in store & online & the employees genuinely want to help you find what you need. The only con is that there is only one Lowes in my city & it's far from home but it's worth the trip
casey v.
benton
they are alright they are very helpful but i am kind of clueless when i go into stores like this so i feel like this is the most helpful place and stuff is reasonable favorite purchase was a picnic table it was only $70!!!  it was a bench picnic table too
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse