Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Kelsey O.
Vernon, NJ
My husband and I purchased our first home over a year ago and lowes has been our go to place for home improvement needs. We even signed up for the lowes credit card ! 5% off or financing options
Margaret B.
Salt Rock
Ordered metal roofing and a new walk in shower. They have good selections to choose from sometimes their prices aren't that great but you can still find some pretty good deals from time to time!
John D.
Mediapolis, IA
I love finding bargains at Lowes. I generally stop there once a week and check out the clearance items. One of my best buys was 3 kitchenaid red mixers marked down to $79. Watch for the yellow tags that say “CLEARANCE” . If it is a non-stock item, the managers will usually deal on them. If the store is having it’s yearly inventory, those items have to be gone or the store will be charged somehow. Besides bargains Lowes has a great selection of doors, windows, plumbing, electrical and garden items. Their prices are great on big items but say when you pick up a box of screws you might pay a considerable amount more than elsewhere. Make sure you price shop all your items. They will also rip cut plywood and most places do not do that. I also like the fact that their lumber is stored inside. You don’t have as many warped boards that way.
Emmy C.
Delmar, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bought a miter saw from here. I love the prices they offer. As well as the name brands they offer. I have used this for many projects around the house and else where. I would purchase other items needed, from Lowes.
Warren S.
I love their gardening department and, they have everything you need. Their flowers are great and it's easy to find things, everything is great quality and guaranteed I would definitely shop here a lot.
Mika C.
Mount Dora, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good place for home and gardening. Enjoy the atmosphere. The staff could be more helpful to customers. Very good quality items. Easy to find stuff through the aisles if you know where you're going. All stores are practically the same.
Rachel K.
We go to lowes a lot!! We are in the middle of a home remodel so we're constantly going in for more things. They are always helpful when I'm not sure what I'm looking for or I just can't find it.
Adriana C.
Great store. Its like heaven sometimes while
Walking in there. I love thee paint section. They have a great selection of colors & brands. I used to shop a lot there. Now its only once in a while.
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
Great store that is sure to meet all your household hardware and appliance needs. One of the great things about Lowe’s is the updated look their store has and the large variety of products they carry at rather affordable prices.
Amanda W.
Brandon, MS
Lowe's has the products I need but the staff is somewhat lacking. I usually have a hard time finding someone to help me and when I do find someone they often don't know where to find what I need.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse