Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Amber M.
Milner, GA
Most of the time the product at Lowe's are reasonably priced, and of good quality. It's very difficult to find what I'm looking for sometimes and there is rarely an associate available to help me.
Kelly C.
Chapmanville,WV
I always have excellent experience with Lowe's...If I am unsure on the best product I am going after an employee will always approach me to give me their best opinions for the product..I am always given the best service ever when needing items and ways when checking out
Kimberly H.
Jeffersonville
Nearby, reliable, very competitive pricing on most items. However, it’s nearly impossible to get help in the store EVER. You must already know what you need and where to find it or you’re out of luck.
Olivia L.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Staff was very friendly and went out of their way to help me find what I was looking for..And if they did not have what I was looking for they would let me know ow who else could possibly have it.
Emily K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband is a huge fan of Lowe's. They almost always have what he's looking for and compared to similar stores the prices are good. If you haven't been to Lowe's I would recommend giving them a try.
Ana H.
Gibsonville, NC
the people at Lowe's are extremely helpful and their customer service is great. they have all the supplies I need when I'm shopping for a project. the employees will also help you with your personal needs ie if you need something a specific size, etc. definitely recommend
becca m.
Any home project that I need to get done I go to Lowe’s and can find ANY and Everything. The workers were very helpful to help finding what I needed: i redecorated the kids room and they loved it!
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
Lowe's has everything you need for your home. From paint for your walls to tile and floors. It has some affordable things if your not trying to spend. There's good customer service when you need some help.
Brittney C.
De Soto, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
As a wife to a carpenter and handyman I find myself in hardware stores more times than I can count! I do enjoy the plant selections and outdoor furniture! Will continue to shop there in the future.
Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
Usually has what I'm looking for with decent customer service. I've gone to get tubing to support a costume I was designing and they were able to give me recommendations based on past experiences!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse