Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Tori R.
Corp Christi, TX
Lowes has everything you need for your home and garden if you have one. But I love coming when I need to get stuff and then looking at all the pretty tile they have. It makes me wanna redo everything in the house.
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband and I absolutely love our local lowes! The amount of money we've spent there is insane but totally worth it!! Always friendly workers and reasonable prices lowes is like our second home!
Nina D.
Woodstock, GA
For appliances, Lowe's can't be beat! Great deals, great customer service, special sales and coupons, 5%cash back with the card and (unlike Home Depot) they do allow you to return large appliances.
Amanda N.
Carteret , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love my local Lowe's. When my mom remodeled we bought almost everything there. They gave us great customer service also and they're reasonably affordable. Buying my next ceiling fan from there soon!
Josiane P.
Cleves, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great stop for multiple types of items. We love getting most of our home improvement supplies here! Great decor items, especially during Halloween and Christmas season. Lifetime shoppers for sure!
Natalie S.
Clearwater, FL
Not only is Lowe’s right around the corner from our house, but it always has what we are looking for. The employees are always super helpful and informative as well. Also love that they allow dogs!
Breanna T.
Lowe’s treats their garden section so much better than a lot of other stores. That’s why I decided to rate them.
Everyone is quick to help when a customer needs them. Lowe’s is a really good store.
Kimberly H.
Jeffersonville
Nearby, reliable, very competitive pricing on most items. However, it’s nearly impossible to get help in the store EVER. You must already know what you need and where to find it or you’re out of luck.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Lowe’s is not only my favorite department store but one of my favorite stores. I do a lot of projects and they always have what I need at a cheap price. Everything from paint, wood, decorations, to outside plants.
Erendira C.
Los Angeles
This store is huge. I love coming to visit the garden section. Always have such beautiful plants and flowers available. They are a bit expensive though. But if you have money for it, they're great.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse