Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Anna Raquel R.
Isle Of Palms, SC
My dad and I go here a lot for garden and any "in-home" project we tackle. We especially love their flower products! The customer service is very helpful and warming. We shop there all our home needs!
Bryanna E.
Salisbury , MD
Good prices and nice selection. It's not as easy to fine products in it as it is in Home Depot. Staff is always nice ask them if you have any questions and they always point you in the right direction.
Virginia L.
Washington, DC
I love Lowes! Everything is so easy to find. I find the selection is no less comprehensive than Home Depot, but the layout tends to be more customer friendly. It's always easier for me to find things in this store. That said their garden section isn't quite up to Home Depot's.
Joy U.
Hanceville, AL
Got a humidifier from there and it worked wonders! No it was perfect and very nice. Yes it was affordable just depends on the person. Very fast easy in easy out. Oh yes definitely love Lowes and staff.
Kelsey W.
Carey , OH
I love their garden center. It is always filling stocked with everything I need. The staff is always super knowledgeable and accommodating to your needs. I come back often and recommend shopping here.
Megan R.
Culpeper, VA
Lmao be my local lowe's! The employees are always so helpful and friendly. Now that I am a homeowner, I do frequent the store more often. Love finding the tools I need to complete my next DIY project.
Evelyn S.
Cute house stuff especially for plants. The stuff is somewhat reasonably priced but some decor I can find elsewhere for a better price. I only really like to shop here for Christmas lights and plants.
Suany P.
Orlando
I love Lowe’s , they always have what I’m lookin for , no matter what I need they always got me covered , their customer service is great , and their special prices are something to always consider !
Meagan C.
Atlanta, GA
Lowes typically has what I need when I shop here. I tend to notice that I am not helped as much as my boyfriend is when I shop here but luckily I am fine on my own in the store. Other than that it is fine
Kelli S.
Franklin, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband and I’s go to store for everything home improvement. They always have the best products for home decoration and renovation at great prices. Can’t find the quality and price anywhere else.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse