Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Kortney W.
Lowe’s has everything you need for your house! Pretty good pricing as well and a great place to go when you are in a pinch. I personally love their plants and could spend forever looking at all the plants!
Emily M.
Oxford, AL
I love Lowe’s! The products are always up to date and the employees are always helpful. I love that they have everything you need to update your home or any other project you have. I highly recommend them.
Isabella🦋 M.
My dad goes to Lowe’s everyday. We actually just built a new house and we’re still doing work on it. Lowe’s is like his little getaway and he always finds everything he needs. Our house is so beautiful now
Hollie S.
Phenix City
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This store has been cheaper than any of store on multiple things I have purchased. My washer and dryer, my stove, and also bought al the fence material for our yard. Lowe’s were cheaper than anyone around.
Kennedy S.
I love Lowe’s so much! I’m usually here for plants and my experience is always amazing! They have very friendly staff and always a wide variety and options for whatever I’m looking for! I highly recommend
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s is pretty good, I particularly go to Home Depot because it’s closer to home and I like there prices. But I know Lowe’s is known to have pretty good prices on appliances and such. I also like their garden area!
Lisa Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
Lowe’s is the best! We updated our kitchen and got our counter top, back splash and new appliances. So easy to deal with. Nice people, good prices, great sales! I would highly recommend shopping at Lowes!
steph g.
Glen Rock, NJ
Lowe’s is great for outdoor furniture. I redid a client’s backyard with a cute sectional and firepit, they are comfortable and look great. They also have a great plant section for indoor plants and trees.
Danielle S.
Greenville, PA
Lowes is a favorite for me and my mother, who is the facilities manager for our church's ministry (14+ properties). They have great deals and customer service and my mom loves their business credit card program.
Julissa M.
Shelbyville, TN
I feel like the people here are very rude and I don’t like the way the treated me last time I felt like people were being racist with me and I don’t like that even the manager wasn’t that nice so yeah ..
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse