Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Erin W.
Nashville, TN
Best selection of light bulbs! My house has some questionable lighting choices thanks to the previous owner. Lowes has every bulb I need and they're easy to find. It's always an adventure shopping there!
Lauren H.
Holden, LA
I love the carriers of the store but the customer service is terrible. I'm not just speaking from personal experience but experience from family and friends also. I would give it five stars if it weren't for that.
Linden W.
Lowes is pretty good for a hardware store. I mean, I don't enjoy going to the hardware store, but most women don't. They have nice faucets, fixtures, and lightning options. Great for your home improvement projects.
Elizabeth J.
Wake Forest, NC
I love going into lowes for any of our home improvement projects. The staff is very helpful and friendly while the prices are fair and affordable. I also enjoy their lowes program to keep track of all purchases
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes has a good selection of products and you can always find what you need . The paint department has a ton of colors to choose from . Staff is usually helpful and knowledgeable. I'd recommend Lowes .
Sydney J.
Hillsborough, NC
A couple days ago my parents and I went to lowes and got so many beautiful flowers and pots to plant them in! Customer service is great and my mom loves the flowers! Easy access to load the flowers too.
Jamie S.
Tallahassee, FL
Lowe's is my go to store for DIY. Their customer service is top notch and the store is always clean. I always look there first for appliances and lighting. Their garden department is pretty amazing too!
Jessica H.
Elkhorn, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always find what I need when doing home improvements or if I just need a random screw that i don’t know the name of. There is always someone there to help me. I will always go to Lowe’s for my home goods needs.
Vy L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Big store with many products to choose from. We don't have an ikea in our location but Lowe's got us back with many stuffs and amazing prices . Almost everything in my house are from Lowe's and homegood
Kimberly M.
Queensbury, NY
Lowe's, I go there for any home improvement project. Paint, gardening, repairs. Whenever I have a project and I want to execute it, I know I can get support from customer service specialist at Lowe's.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse