Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Bryanna E.
Salisbury , MD
Good prices and nice selection. It's not as easy to fine products in it as it is in Home Depot. Staff is always nice ask them if you have any questions and they always point you in the right direction.
Danielle K.
Rocky Mount, VA
We recently visited Lowes to purchase a new microwave. The service was excellent. They had lots of options and a very knowledgeable staff to help out. Would choose to shop Lowes again and again! Excellent location as well!
Taylor M.
If I ever need anything for my home I always go to lowes! From paint, to appliances, they have it all! Their prices are unbeatable and the quality of the products speak for themselves. Shop at lowes!!
Rachel H.
Fort Wayne
We recently purchased a refrigerator from Lowe's. We always appreciate the superb customer service. Our refrigerator is stainless steel and looks very sleek. There is more than enough storage as well!
Joy U.
Hanceville, AL
Got a humidifier from there and it worked wonders! No it was perfect and very nice. Yes it was affordable just depends on the person. Very fast easy in easy out. Oh yes definitely love Lowes and staff.
Zion H.
This is THE. SPOT. I like it so much better than Home Depot because I feel likes lowes sells better product to use and build with. I just recently renovated my home and can 100% now say that I'm a Lowes person.
Anthony F.
Anchorage
Great selection and great customer service. They have everything that I need, tools, lumber, plumbing, carpeting, etc. . Great quality. If they don't have it in stock, they order it. I recommend Lowes.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Lowe's is always the place I go for anything home related. They have everything from paint to beautiful flowers for your flower garden. I have always been completely satisfied with my shopping at Lowe's!
Chelsea W.
Recently we just moved into a new house that need some major remodeling. We went to Lowes for basically everything from toilet paper holders to shower doors. They absolutly have everything you need all in one place
Morgan A.
Cleveland , TN
I love going to Lowe’s when I need repair something around the house or for any supplies I need for DIY home projects! They are always so helpful and have the lowest prices in their area of expertise.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse