Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Danielle K.
Rocky Mount, VA
We recently visited Lowes to purchase a new microwave. The service was excellent. They had lots of options and a very knowledgeable staff to help out. Would choose to shop Lowes again and again! Excellent location as well!
Morgan A.
Cleveland , TN
I love going to Lowe’s when I need repair something around the house or for any supplies I need for DIY home projects! They are always so helpful and have the lowest prices in their area of expertise.
Sherry G.
I always have a good experience in my local store. I purchased all of my appliances there and designed my kitchen there as well. The employees are always very courteous and helpful with anything I need.
Halie S.
Horseheads
It is hit or miss. Do not go into the store looking for help or advice because with my experience they usually aren’t that knowledgeable. I have had some beyond great visits and some not so great ones.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
We get all our home improvement stuff from Lowe's! Their staff is awesome and their prices are good! They have great things from lighting, flooring, vanities, everything and installation. They have professional people that know what they are talking about and I like that!!
Amy B.
Morgantown, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is one of my new favorite stores! I used to hate this store before owning a home! Now that I'm a homeowner I love Lowes! We do home projects all the time, and Lowes always has everything we need.
Zion H.
This is THE. SPOT. I like it so much better than Home Depot because I feel likes lowes sells better product to use and build with. I just recently renovated my home and can 100% now say that I'm a Lowes person.
Rachel H.
Fort Wayne
We recently purchased a refrigerator from Lowe's. We always appreciate the superb customer service. Our refrigerator is stainless steel and looks very sleek. There is more than enough storage as well!
Maria L.
Ukiah, CA
Great sales and anything you need for any projects you may have they have what you need here the prices are fair I would recommend this to anyone always a great shopping experience will shop again when needed
Stacey S.
I love to shop at Lowes. There's always something there that I can find to make an addition to the house. Because it is local it is the easiest for me to stop in and always easy to find what I need.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse