Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Lindsay G.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This is the home improvement chain in my town and we go here quiet often as my husband is a do it yourselfer! From outside to inside they usually have what we need to get our home improvements completed!
Mary S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Always find great deals here. Love that they give us a military discount. Makes moving and all that so much not so bad. I buy my moving boxes here, we gotten a Christmas tree, odds and ends for our house.
Lauren S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Lowes is user friendly and kept very clean. We've purchased blinds and had a great experience. They always have helpful and available staff in all areas. Prices are reasonable although I'd love to see discounts!
Allie R.
Ocean Springs
From tiki bars to concrete dance floors to pressure washing, Lowe's is our go-to store for creating our own backyard paradise. We find everything we need there, and always receive great customer service.
Logan T.
Bartlett, TN
Lowe's is a great place to find all your home improvement needs. Every time I have gone in there to find something I have always had success. My family shops here often and I would recommend shopping here.
Megan B.
Las Vegas, NV
Bought a digital meat thermometer from
lowes. Love the thermometer and that it syncs with my smart phone. Didn't love that the sensor cord isn't even close to heat proofed and caught on fire on the grill. Was able to buy a replacement sensor elsewhere that was better heat proofed.
Hill B.
Greensboro , NC
My boyfriend has a studio so we are there all the time for wood and lighting . He enjoys the self serve option and I like it cause we can get in and get out quickly . I would continue to shop there again
Sarah S.
We've purchased all sorts of stuff for home improvement here, from paint to light fixtures, to door knobs and lightbulbs. Big selection, and even more online that will ship free to the store for pick up.
Tori L.
Indianapolis
It’s Lowe’s, you’re going to get exactly what you expect. I wouldn’t say it’s the best, I wouldn’t say it’s the worst. Just don’t go in thinking you’re going to be hand-held to make the best decision.
Kelsey W.
Carey , OH
I love their garden center. It is always filling stocked with everything I need. The staff is always super knowledgeable and accommodating to your needs. I come back often and recommend shopping here.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse