Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Alexis R.
Huge store, but didn’t have as much variety as i thought. I was working on a DIY project and wasn’t able to get everything that i needed. I also wish that they had a wood cutting station like Home Depot.
Victoria O.
Beech grove, IN
Lowe’s is a great home improvement store - I find the prices to be fair and the employees to be kind and very helpful - I always find what I need when I go in and even items I would have never thought of
Patrick J.
NORFOLK
I go here anytime I need something for the house or yard. I gave them 4 stars because alot of the people working dont really seem to havr good customer service. I still shop here though because some do.
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes has a good selection of products and you can always find what you need . The paint department has a ton of colors to choose from . Staff is usually helpful and knowledgeable. I'd recommend Lowes .
Haley P.
Rochester Hls, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s is a great place to go get things you need to fix things in or on your house. They have a variety of products to choose from and have fair prices. I recommend going here for improvement of your home!
Mary S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Always find great deals here. Love that they give us a military discount. Makes moving and all that so much not so bad. I buy my moving boxes here, we gotten a Christmas tree, odds and ends for our house.
Madylyn T.
Riverside, CA
I can usually find anything I need in Lowes and does usually have better quality than other home improvement stores. Even though the quality may be better, it is more expensive than other stores as well.
Linden W.
Lowes is pretty good for a hardware store. I mean, I don't enjoy going to the hardware store, but most women don't. They have nice faucets, fixtures, and lightning options. Great for your home improvement projects.
Alishia S.
Wooster, OH
Always had what we need. Prices are crazy. Always have the lastest styles of appliances. Sometimes it's a little hard to find what you're looking for but if you find a worker they are always glad to help
Jamie S.
Tallahassee, FL
Lowe's is my go to store for DIY. Their customer service is top notch and the store is always clean. I always look there first for appliances and lighting. Their garden department is pretty amazing too!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse