Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Laura C.
Lake Toxaway, NC
I love Lowes! I could spend way too much money there. From the garden center, to home stuff, to tools... they have everything from home improvement and building supplies to kids' books and cute stuff for the house and garden. I love going and looking at their seasonal displays, too!
Jeannie H.
Macedon
I don't have much diy projects to do, but I have been there a few times for garden supplies, and patio furniture, and the people were very knowledgeable about the stock. I would definitely shop there again
LaToya J.
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse has just about everything one could use for different home projects. For homeowners like myself, Lowe's is the our playground and similar to another ones love for Walmart.
Lisa P.
Howell, MI
Low prices, solid customer service, and a great inventory make lowes one of my go-to's when it comes to house projects and everyday chores. Their departments are well-organized and it's easy to find what you're looking for.
Michaela H.
Murray, KY
Lowes is always very fairly priced, clean, and the staff is always friendly. I spend about 2 hours a week in lowes for home decor and garden supplies. Their garden center is top notch. I love shopping here
Hira T.
Kerhonkson , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It a great store. U find all home improvement things under one roof. I recently bought vinyl flooring from lows for my kitchen and bathroom. It very beautiful and is of good price. They have quality products. Love the store.
Shauna R.
Anytime my husband needs an item whether it be for work or home, he can usually find it at Lowe's. They have an assortment of tools, appliances and other odds and ends you need for either a simple project or a massive one. Great place to purchase grills from as well. Usually have great sales.
Tia Z.
Watertown, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My boyfriend and I are Lowe's people through and through. They have fantastic prices. I go there for a lot of my craft supplies because they're literally more than half the price here then at craft stores.
Mariah E.
Lowes has a great variety of home improvement stuff. The staff here is usually very friendly and helpful. I will definitely return for any tools or things I need for around my home in the future for sure.
Nichole W.
Jayess, MS
The online buying process was smooth and easy. Only thing I didn't like was they had the wrong delivery date on my shipment and I had to go pick it up. Other than that, it's a great store and great prices:
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse