Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always have great luck with Lowes. The store is always clean and they good woth returns. I have been working on a home remodel for 2yrs now and I am Lowe's regular.
Mollie D.
Beaverton , OR
My husband and I love to come and plan projects. We come to Home Depot once a week or more. The staff are very attentive and there to guide you. We find good deals and absolutely love their variety of power tools.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I never been to this store before. I seen some ads on social media and seen some commercials but I had never been inside and bought something from here. I would go and check it out and see what it’s all about.
Radaisy D.
Lawrence
I like it very much does not do much orders all the windows of my kitchen and they proved very good the quality and the attention very good I do not complain oh and the price was better than in other places
Madison P.
Lexington, NC
I love Lowes! One of my favorite places to shop! I was there last Saturday getting some new spring flowers to plant and pine needles for my flower beds. Great choices in all departments! Wonderful place to shop!
Veronica H.
Los Angeles , CA
We are currently redoing our bathroom and the staff at Lowes has been such a big help. We were a little indecisive on style ,but they helped us look at all the options and find what works best for our space.
Kayla W.
Parkersburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My father owns his own construction company and Lowe's is our all time go too!! For every home improvement idea or addition, I would choose Lowe's over anywhere else. Customer service is great and their prices are amazing
Katie G.
Kings Mtn, NC
It has pretty much everything you need when doing Home re-innovations or home improvement. The staff there are pretty helpful, and it is nice that you can order products online, but pick it up in the store.
Shannon C.
Spartanburg, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I usually find that I go into a clean organized store when I SHOP AT lowes. Both Lowes and H.D. Have a big problem with their employees not being friendly or helpful. But at least you can find one at lowes.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
W are actually updating our home right now. This attire had everything!! Lights, fixtures, plants, cleaners its all in one place. The associates are super knowledgeable. They are always willing to give me advise.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse