Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Tia Z.
Watertown, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My boyfriend and I are Lowe's people through and through. They have fantastic prices. I go there for a lot of my craft supplies because they're literally more than half the price here then at craft stores.
Chenele R.
New Albany, MS
My favorite place for paint and DIY projects. They sale all the glues needed for projects as well as smal cans of one coat paint. You can have any color mixed you desire creating the perfect master piece.
Hira T.
Kerhonkson , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It a great store. U find all home improvement things under one roof. I recently bought vinyl flooring from lows for my kitchen and bathroom. It very beautiful and is of good price. They have quality products. Love the store.
molly h.
troy, OH
lowe’s usually has everything I need for any project I try to attempt. sometimes it is hard to get assistance in the aisles for guidance but near the paint they are great. I will shop here again and recommend
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
I only go to Lowe's when I'm with my husband or if my husband is sending me for something specific. I've always had positive experiences at Lowe's and will continue to be a customer and will recommend them to others.
Faith A.
I was able to get in and out quickly. I was able to find exactly what I was looking for within minutes. I did notice there didn't seem to be any employees around to ask questions if I would have had them.
Nichole W.
Jayess, MS
The online buying process was smooth and easy. Only thing I didn't like was they had the wrong delivery date on my shipment and I had to go pick it up. Other than that, it's a great store and great prices:
Zuyuri M.
Mcallen, TX
Whenever i have to fix something at home this is my go to store. I recently went to buy wood to fix my baby’s crib and they really helped me a lot the staff is always helpful and i enjoy going there always
Lenora W.
75041
Rejuvenate 32 oz. Floor Restorer and Protectant RJ32F. Awesome product. Made all the difference when i removed carpet and got down to the original woodfloors. Made them look almost as good as new.
Sara B.
Rolling Mdws, IL
I love Lowe’s! They always have everything I am looking for and have such a helpful staff. I love how I can find everything for a project in one quick trip for affordable prices instead of shopping around.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse