Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Hilary J.
Jacksonville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love shopping at lowes because they offer a military discount on everything in the store. We buy lots of wood and stain there for crafting and an affordable price. We will continue to keep shopping there.
Nancy G.
Waco, TX
Everything I ever need for my home, I know I can find here. I do not shop here often but when I do there is always someone there to assist me. Lowe's is my go to hardware store and I do recommend to others.
Stephanie A.
Pikeville, NC
of course im one of those people that sometimes wishes to bring out the homemaker in me so I hop on down to lowes every time I get that feeling. Almost everyone Ive spoken to at lowes is extremely knowledgeable and I leave every single time with everything I need and a little bit more.
Catie B.
Always am able to easily find someone to assist me. Employees are frequently knowledgeable and encouraging when it comes to diy projects. Love their app as well, tells me exactly what aisle to locate items.
Cassie S.
Clovis, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes has most everything I need for home improvement. They are usually the best priced compared to other home improvement stores around me. The only con is they don't have a lot of coupons. I love coupons.
Jennifer H.
Islandton, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowe's is where it's at y'all! I really enjoy being able to but a little bit if everything from one place. They have great deals on household products and cleaners, and great selection for home decor and window treatments.
Rebecca K.
Lowe's always has the nicest employees. Not to mention the building itself is usually more updated than Home Depot. I love that they carry a wide variety of brands from HGTV, but my favorite part about Lowe's is the military discount! Don't forget to show your ID for 10% off everyone!
Kristen B.
Chandler, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love Lowe’s! We go there for all sorts of things. We bought an inflatable lawn decoration for Halloween and other decorations for Christmas. Good selection, helpful staff, and they offer a military discount!
Brandie K.
E Bernstadt, KY
Only improvement store in my city. I don’t really shop here on a monthly basics, but they have great deals on washers & dryers, plus dishwashers. Also, if you are a plant lover then this is the place to go!
Victoria D.
Lexington, KY
I really love the paint at Lowes! They always are so helpful with picking out the right brands, and also have a great selection of colors to choose from! We have always bought our paint from Lowes and have never been disappointed! Would definitely recommend lowes for your paint needs!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse