Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
April A.
Decatur, IN
I've only shopped here a few times. Some of the things seem a little overpriced but sometimes you can get a really good deal. We bought our electric fireplace from here 5 years ago and still use it today.
Michaela H.
Murray, KY
Lowes is always very fairly priced, clean, and the staff is always friendly. I spend about 2 hours a week in lowes for home decor and garden supplies. Their garden center is top notch. I love shopping here
Kendra W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Go to for home improvement, but the yard section it's lacking. They've added a lot as of late, offering you more of a one-stop-shop sort of feel, but would still go here first for all my improvement needs.
Spirit W.
Fowler , CO
Everything you need for home improvement projects! Staff are always very friendly. If they don't have product in stock or store will gladly order online for you. I shop here frequently and would shop here again!
Kristi C.
Johnstown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's installed a fence in my backyard and did an amazing job! They were quick and efficient and the end result is a great looking back yard. The fence has been up for about 4 years and is going strong!!
Lenora W.
75041
Rejuvenate 32 oz. Floor Restorer and Protectant RJ32F. Awesome product. Made all the difference when i removed carpet and got down to the original woodfloors. Made them look almost as good as new.
Nayeli G.
Sylmar, CA
When doing work on my home I love to shop at lowes because they are always friendly and carry good quality products. Sometimes I find their prices a little higher than their competitors but it's a lot less crowded here than other stores so I don't mind coughing up a few extra bucks.
Michelle T.
Brevard, NC
We loved Lowe's build n grow free workshops. It's the nearest home improvement store near our house and we feel it carries the items we need. Friendly and knowledgeable customer service in our small town.
Angel S.
Cedar Hill
Anything you need can be found here from tools to remodeling. We purchased our washer and dryer. When we need to fix anything or paint this is the place to go. I would recommend this to all of my friends.
Mica J.
Olive Branch, MS
Lowe’s is an amazing business. Every time I’ve walked in, the workers are willing and able to help you and meet your needs. I go to my local Lowe’s whenever I need something for the house or am looking for paint colors!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse