Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Elle D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s is my favorite store for any home repair/improvements. The website is great and the employees in store are always helpful. I’ve always been able to find what I need at a fair price. I’m a loyal customer.
Abbie P.
Republic
This is my go to for anything home improvement related, I’ve purchased ceiling fans and blinds from here as well as house plants and tools. It’s always affordable and they have whatever I need to get a job done
Ashley M.
Smyrna, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s is super convenient to my house and I could not be more thrilled. We are in the mist of remodeling after some minor water damage. It has been a relief to have such Knowledgeable staff at our local store!
Pri. 💕.
Winston Salem, NC
5 stars because the company is great. My husband has been working here for over 5 years and if he didn’t they’d still get 5 stars. I love shopping for home supplies here. They installed my carpet and did great!
christine R.
Willoughby
Lowes always has what I need. Their prices are competitive with other stores. I love their plant selection especially their indoor plant selections. The staff is very helpful and nice when one needs assistance.
Tiffany C.
The people there are so welcoming and helpful. I know I walk in there and have no idea where anything is but they guide me along and give me tips on what I am going to buy. Everything at the store is top notch.
Ingry M.
Mount Rainier, MD
I love lowes I always go with my father. We could buy things for my room and end up brining some decorations for a holiday. All of the things I have bought have been great quality. I will continue to shop here.
Anna M.
I love Lowe’s for all my home improvement needs. Projects large and small, I know Lowe’s will have what I need. And their plant section is always beautiful! It’s fun to shop at Lowe’s and plan my next project.
Olivia B.
Louisville
I love Lowe’s Home Improvement Warehouse! They have the largest garden section ever! I love going to Lowe’s for inspiration and to see the new tech gadgets for your house. I definitely recommend shopping here!
Lucas B.
Chattanooga
As a GC and having last minute purchases or specific items, Lowe’s is the #1 for home improvement needs. With the Kobalt lifetime warranty and the helpful associates, I’ll continue to spend my money at Lowe’s.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse