Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Nicole T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lowes is like a toy store for men. My husband is a handyman ans lives here and in others. They have everything you could possible need for your home, garden, plumbing, electrical, appliances, wood, and so so much more. I even love going here and never leave without buying something. The store is organized and it’s pretty easy to find what you are looking for and if not they have tons of employees that walk around ready to help. I live going here and never have a problem with returning things either with or without a receipt. They have when just about anywhere and you can even shop online easily. There are only a handful of large home improvement stores and Lowes is one of them. We recommend it, you can find just about anything there including someone to make some extra keys. Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Brienne F.
I shop at Lowe’s for all my home improvement stuff. I recently bought a house so I’ve spent a lot of time at this store. Sometimes the ordering process is rough, I had quite the process ordering my appliances & setting up deliveries because the system kept going down. Overall though the pricing and store are great & employees are always super helpful. I love that they are pet friendly and offer military discount.
Brooke K.
Lowes is the only home improvement store in our area, but we love the selection of products & browsing for ideas even if we aren't buying anything. The service is sometimes hit and miss, especially close to closing, that would be my biggest complaint. Overall, we are greeted with helpful workers and are able to locate what we need. Prices are generally reasonable or on par with other businesses, sometimes better.
Brianna B.
Groveport, OH
One of the best Home Improvement stores! It’s close to my house so it’s really convenient for me. I get all my furniture hardware from there. I even got an area rug from here and it was so plush. Everyone was shocked I got it from Lowe’s! They have really nice accent pieces also, even ornaments. I got a pair of nifty yarn ornaments one year and now every year I check them out during the holidays to find new decor.
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
I have a credit card thru Lowe’s bc I purchase installation of a privacy fence thru them and some appliances for my new home. First, delivery of appliances were just terrible. I swear store associates will say anything to get you to buy. “Will they remove my current stove when they drop off the other one”....Lowe’s associate: “ absolutely!”....delivery driver: “no we don’t do that and don’t install.”.......ok so i just have to do this? Then there’s the fence they used STAPLES to hold together...STAPLES. I had to have them come back out and put nails in to the whole fence and they wanted to try to charge me for that. Get the hell out of here, who staples a privacy wood fence with thicker panels then the damn fence itself? I could push on my fence and it would’ve fell apart. Everything they do is cheap garbage.
Ashley N.
Maryville, TN
Lowe’s always has what I need in stock and as an added bonus if you use you Lowe’s card you save an extra 5%. The only complaint I have is they do not exchange. In order to exchange something you have to return it and then repurchase it. When you primarily use your Lowe’s card you have to return it to it and then reuse the card to save the 5%. Sometimes it takes several days for the return to post to your account. I still enjoy going to Lowe’s because of the products they carry and almost everyone I have encountered there is super helpful and friendly.
Liza C.
Albrightsville
Love Lowe’s.  My dryer just stopped working in the middle of the cycle, and Lowe’s had the dryer that I wanted and at a reasonable price.  Friendly staff.  Helpful.  I’m not a fan because the store is just enormous and I am always confused and not sure where to go, but overall great place to shop. Samsung DV42H5200EP DV42H5200EP Electric 7.5 Cu. Ft. Platinum Front Load Steam Dryer
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I gotta give it up for Lowe's. I'd drive out of my way to hit a Lowe's before a Home Depot. Not because their prices are better or because they have a greater inventory. And certainly not because they don't make mistakes. But let me tell you right now, when a mistake is made, they are so quick, so eager to make it right, it makes the fault fade away. I have never had customer service like that of Lowe's.
Joanna R.
Arverne
I used to live next to Home Depot, which makes me feel like it's a store for construction guys. Lowe's is more of a white collar store, if you know what I mean. Well organized, clean and bright, well packaged items, price tags are visible right under each item. Staff is knowledgeable about their products, however, my husband noticed that if he asks a more technical question, which he does often since he's worked in construction all his adult life, he gets a confused look from Lowe's staff unless the staff is older and assuming handy themselves.
Kasey C.
Hueytown
I only go here if there is something we need for our house! It isn’t that often maybe once every 3 months or so! The people are normally really nice and helpful but some you have to go ask or find! The store is kept clean for the most part! I love going to the garden section and looking at all the flowers and succulents! If you don’t enjoy all things home improvement then this place isn’t for you!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse