Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Kat S.
Estero, FL
I have so much fun going to Lowes with my fam. I love their garden section and find so much stuff to do. The workers are so kind and helpful and will bust their butts to give you the best shopping experience.
Everlynn G.
Worth the cost ! Extremely easy to use and very versatile ! Wasn't sure about this product but I don't regret this purchase at all ! I will come here more often now Venice 95" Window Curtain Panel
Nayeli G.
Sylmar, CA
When doing work on my home I love to shop at lowes because they are always friendly and carry good quality products. Sometimes I find their prices a little higher than their competitors but it's a lot less crowded here than other stores so I don't mind coughing up a few extra bucks.
Nicole E.
Chillicothe, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love lowes. I shop there several times a year. Products are affordable and customer service is wonderful. Sometimes it's hard to find what I need. I recommend shopping here over other improvement stores.
Zoe L.
I love the garden center at Lowe's. They have such a great variety of plants and very unique and beautiful home decor like the water fountain that I just purchased from there. Great edition to my backyard!
Vanessa D.
Westminster , CO
There very helpful when you come in and have a great selection. There flowers are always in great shape. You can always find someone to help and there happy. The cons is there for expensive the homedepot.
Connie H.
Griffith, IN
Sunpentown SPT 40 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier

We bought this because we don't have a basement and in the summer months it gets damp and musty smelly in our home. This takes care of the problem!
Diana S.
Store is always clean and friendly people willing to help around the store if you need there help and cashiers are friendly as well. Store is always easy to find what your looking for and always well lit.
briana s.
I freaking love LOWES! I have never walked into a Lowes (even in the south) and not gotten the help I needed. And on occasion I have left with some pretty AMAZING deals. This is the only place I go for this stuff.
Crystal R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love how helpful the employees are and how much the know about the products in the store. If I have questions about a diy project for my home I know I can trust Lowe's to point me in the right direction.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse