Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Audra D.
Kingsville, TX
Living in a fairly small town it's great to know that we have a Lowes Improvement store right down the road. It's very convenient because they have all the materials and tools I need for special projects or everyday needs.
Sarah S.
Washington, D.C.
Lowe's is a great store and has all of the home improvement things that you need. I would say that the staff is not as informed or skilled as some other stores I have been at though. I will keep shopping at Lowes though.
Cierra P.
Coatesville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I️ like Lowe’s for paint, lighting, and garden center items. Lowe’s offers great coupons for home buyers and a great credit card program. Items can be pricey than Menards and similar home improvement stores
Nancy G.
Waco, TX
Everything I ever need for my home, I know I can find here. I do not shop here often but when I do there is always someone there to assist me. Lowe's is my go to hardware store and I do recommend to others.
Brandie K.
E Bernstadt, KY
Only improvement store in my city. I don’t really shop here on a monthly basics, but they have great deals on washers & dryers, plus dishwashers. Also, if you are a plant lover then this is the place to go!
Kristen B.
Chandler, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love Lowe’s! We go there for all sorts of things. We bought an inflatable lawn decoration for Halloween and other decorations for Christmas. Good selection, helpful staff, and they offer a military discount!
Cassie S.
Clovis, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes has most everything I need for home improvement. They are usually the best priced compared to other home improvement stores around me. The only con is they don't have a lot of coupons. I love coupons.
Jennifer H.
Islandton, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowe's is where it's at y'all! I really enjoy being able to but a little bit if everything from one place. They have great deals on household products and cleaners, and great selection for home decor and window treatments.
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lowes is my favorite hardware store they have great prices and customer service they carry all kinds of things and always have in stock supplies when you're doing DIY's around your house this place is awesome
Becca Z.
Tuscaloosa
This is a great store for the simple fact that I am not into home improvement stores. I love there plant selection and they have great customer service when looking for items you are not knowledgeable about.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse