Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Dani M.
Desloge, MO
I like Lowe's but I think they could be better. They have almost anything and everything you could need for home improvement. My only complaint really is the prices are ridiculously expensive on some things.
Veronica H.
Los Angeles , CA
We are currently redoing our bathroom and the staff at Lowes has been such a big help. We were a little indecisive on style ,but they helped us look at all the options and find what works best for our space.
Jennifer H.
Islandton, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowe's is where it's at y'all! I really enjoy being able to but a little bit if everything from one place. They have great deals on household products and cleaners, and great selection for home decor and window treatments.
Tasha C.
Durham, NC
I shop at Lowes to get my houseplants, garden veg. plants and cleaning supplies. They always have what I am looking for in stock. Sometimes this store can be a little pricey, however it is a hardware store.
Jerra F.
Love Lowe’s. Great ideas. One stop shop for home improvement. Store is always clean and the associates are extremely helpful. I always choose them for my home needs. And they also have good home decor items.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
W are actually updating our home right now. This attire had everything!! Lights, fixtures, plants, cleaners its all in one place. The associates are super knowledgeable. They are always willing to give me advise.
Nancy G.
Waco, TX
Everything I ever need for my home, I know I can find here. I do not shop here often but when I do there is always someone there to assist me. Lowe's is my go to hardware store and I do recommend to others.
Jori H.
I go to Lowe's more often than any other hardware store when it comes to renovating my home. I often go here for paint supplies. I can usually find what I'm looking for and the employees are always very helpful.
Abbie D.
Lowe’s is great. Everything is reasonably priced and they carry a large variety of items, from large appliances to multitudes of different grained sandpaper. There’s usually good sales or discounts as well.
Belinda B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is where we tend to start shopping when beginning a project. I like the selection but you need to price compare because sometimes they run a little higher, which is the only reason I did not go with 5 stars
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse