Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Kellie G.
KENANSVILLE, NC
Redone my bathroom front livingroom built a porch toilets sinks an even flooring an doors from them still looking to buy more live them they even give military a 10% discount awesome to work with a pleasure.
Jessica F.
Bradford, AR
They have a wide range of gardening products and flowers for good prices and in great Condition. As well as decorations I have bought to use both outside in my yard and in my house. Will make a visit again.
Adrienne K.
Visalia, CA
I love Lowes. I do diy restoration projects & can usually find what I need. My only complaint is that sometimes it is hard to find an employee working a section & I have to hunt someone to ask my questions.
Kayla W.
Parkersburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My father owns his own construction company and Lowe's is our all time go too!! For every home improvement idea or addition, I would choose Lowe's over anywhere else. Customer service is great and their prices are amazing
Morgan F.
Canyon Lake, CA
Lowes usually has what I'm looking for. Being a woman, I usually feel uncomfortable in stores like this. However, in lowes most employees are fast to help and always make me feel welcome. Definitely would shop here again
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always have great luck with Lowes. The store is always clean and they good woth returns. I have been working on a home remodel for 2yrs now and I am Lowe's regular.
Becca Z.
Tuscaloosa
This is a great store for the simple fact that I am not into home improvement stores. I love there plant selection and they have great customer service when looking for items you are not knowledgeable about.
Esmeralda H.
Los productos de limpieza son los que he utilizado de esta tienda y son a buenos precios y de buena calidad.

The cleaning products are the ones I have used from this store and they are at good prices and good quality
Ashley R.
Fort Wayne, IN
It's great place to get a little bit of everything. We love to get hardware items and many items in that place. We also go there in the spring time to get our plants and gardening things that we might need.
Lexie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowe’s usually has everything I need when I need tools or garden materials. The store is easy to shop because of the signs and directory they have available but I tend to get lost unless staff can assist me.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse